Top 5 Inspirational Travel Destinations
Thinking of getting away? Do you have the itch? Feeling the wanderlust? Perhaps it is time to take a vacation. We all know we need it, and now that it’s summer, there is no better time to book your arrangements. Before you do, however, you might want to consider a few of the very best travel destinations. Yet, if you want to really get the most out of your getaway – if you really want to feel refreshed when you get back home – you need to go somewhere truly inspired; somewhere that motivates you to live your life to the very fullest. Here are the top five inspirational travel destinations.
- Thailand. This South-Asian country is an amazing destination for people seeking an exotic getaway full of adventures. Thailand is incredible and inspirational because you have a combination of the tropical countryside and the cosmopolitan side with the city of Bangkok. Thailand is also known for its amazing food and incredibly happy people. Also, Thailand is full of some of the most amazing religious ruins and artifacts, which are strewn throughout the country. A quick little jaunt through the jungle, and you should be able to find most of these ruins.
- Turkey. Turkey is another country with a perfect amalgamation of cosmopolitan sophistication and rural charm. You can visit the capital of Istanbul to experience the culture, gastronomy, and thriving art scene. Or you can visit the more remote regions of Turkey, like Cappadocia, where you can explore the Martian-like rock formations and even take a balloon ride over the landscape at dusk to experience what some people call one of the most magical places on earth. Turkey is also inspirational, because it is one of the few great getaways left that is not overrun by tourists.
- South of France. Whether you visit Provence or Cap d’Antibes, there is no shortage of amazing cities, towns, and villages to visit. It is no wonder why some of the world’s greatest artists, like Vincent Van Gogh and Paul Gauguin found the South of France so inspiring. In fact, they both created some of their greatest works in the South of France. Not only that, but the food is divine and the culture is extremely laid back – a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of Paris, located only a few hours away.
- Yosemite. For artists, one of the most inspirational quotes to live by was once said by the great photographer Ansel Adams: “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” Ansel Adams was a lover of nature and specifically of Yosemite National Park. He was entranced by its beauty and most of his most famous works are of this incredible natural wonder.
- Portugal. Portugal is a tiny sliver of a country right next to Spain. With a combination of Southern European charm and medieval architecture, you will love the quaintness of Portugal – nothing compares to the cuisine, friendly people, and incredible beaches. Come here to read a book, write a book, or make art – Portugal is one of the most inspiring locations on earth.